Sharpening Orders - Free postage on orders of £75 and overlivepages::jquery();?>
Select the items you require sharpened using the icons below, all the items to your basket. croll down and select from the icons, adding all your at the bottom of this page.
- After you have finished, click on the basket icon at the top of the page and click 'Proceed To Checkout'.
- Select YOUR choice from the return postal options.
- 'Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For' offers £50 insurance and is tracked, but be aware that it requires a signature to be delivered at your address.
- 'Royal Mail 2nd Class' offers £20 insurance, is NOT tracked and requires no signature.
- 'Royal Mail Special Delivery' offers £500 insurance, next day delivery and is tracked, but be aware that it requires a signature to be delivered at your address.
- Our free delivery service for orders over £75 will be '2nd class signed for' with £50 insurance only. Phone if more insurance is required.
When you post items please don't forget to enclose a note indicating your name and return address. Printing and enclosing the confirmation email that you will receive is the ideal.
Ensure you post items using the address exactly as below;
The Sharpening Service c/o M Nash
19 Bath New Road
We are trying very hard to keep our return postal prices low and the process as simple as possible. Most of the time we get it about right, but we reserve the right to discuss with you alternative options if we get it wrong and the price of returning your item(s) is higher than expected, this normally happens if your package is above 2kg or is larger than small parcel limits.
Please remember that the return postage option is your choice at checkout, if your items have some value then consider selecting 'Special Delivery' as this has £500 insurance with next day before 1pm delivery.
It is worth noting that for safety reasons we will normally use our own boxes to return your items, and your packaging will be disposed of.