1. Knife Sharpening - Sharpening Orders - Free postage on orders over £30livepages::jquery();?>
NEVER send knives loose. Make sure they are bound together tightly and the tips well wrapped. If you need advice on how to send knives please give us a call.
- Protect the tips - tips of knives will easily come through packaging if not properly protected.
- Wrap each knife individually.
- Create tubes from newspaper and close over the ends.
- DO NOT send knives in display cases or knife rolls as they do not provide adequate protection once sharpened.
Does your knife need a repair? If the answer is Yes, then select the 'Knife Repairs' option, as well as the sharpening.
Prices are per inch of the blade, not per knife.
1 inch = 25mm (2.5cm)